Edenholme Architecctural & Building Consultants are a small traditional architectural practice specialising in domestic building works or light commercial work in Cumbria, Lancashire & the borders.
Domestic or commercial, every aspect of your build will be carefully planned to deliver functionality and value. A ‘one size fits all’ approach doesn’t work when it comes to creating tailored spaces, which is why Edenholme will always arrange an initial consultation to understand and implement your vision.
John Singer re-established Edenholme after taking redundancy from his post as property manager with a well known and respected convenience food store chain. John worked for the same company for almost 10 years working on a number of technically challenging work of fire and environmental protection of property and business continuity projects including: fire and flood repairs following nationally recorded events, business interruption issues by criminal activity and day to day repairs and replacements.
John trained in building technology at Carlisle College and worked as a building control officer in Carlisle later moving to Allerdale Borough. Being Senior BCO, he was enticed into the commercial world working for many recognised brands such as Ladbroke Racing, Fuller Smith & Turner Brewery, Scottish and Newcastle Retail, Premier Lodge, Pizza Hut, & Travelodge.
John is friendly and approachable with a wealth of experience of domestic and commercial property design and management. He is keen to extend his practice to and hopes to help you to reach the development you require.
Edenholme offer a free on-site consultation visit to discuss the possibilities of your home extension or conversion. After an extensive laser survey, I can prepare existing and proposed plans, advise of likely costs and provide the local authority with the details of the agreed development. A member of The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors, I’ll ensure that any potential disputes that could cause delays are dealt with properly.
• All proposals affecting the use and appearance of your property will be agreed with the you and submitted to the relevant authority
• Edenholme will prepare application forms, project details etc. and make an electronic submission to the authority for approval
• You’ll be asked to pay application fees direct to the council and Edenholme will the manage the application until the authority gives their decision
• Former member of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors and an affiliate Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
• LABC Registered
• Full Computer Aided Design (CAD) service
• Construction project management
• Have worked with a wide range of clients including Premier Lodge, Pizza Hut and Ladbrokes
Take the first steps towards planning your perfect property. Get in touch to arrange a CAD proposal for your home.